MPIL’s ShiroCare hair oil is enriched with the goodness of Bhringraj, Neeline,Triphala and more herbs. ShiroCare is processed in Cow’s milk, which has hydrating properties effectively preventing dryness and split ends, while its abundant proteins, vitamins, and minerals nourish hair follicles. Bhringraj, an Ayurvedic herb, contributes anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial benefits, promoting a healthy scalp, combating dandruff, and stimulating hair growth. Our name encapsulates the therapeutic essence of nature, traditionally revered in Ayurveda for diverse medicinal purposes, including hair care.
1. Nourishing the Scalp: Just like our name ShiroCare (Shiro = Scalp and Care = Protection), we work on the nourishment of the scalp. Ayurvedic oils like Coconut Oil and Till Oil used in ShiroCare are rich in natural nutrients and antioxidants that help nourish and moisturise the scalp, promoting healthy and strong hairs.
2. Clinically Proven To Strengthen Hair: in just 5 applications. ShiroCare Hair Oil helps to improve Hair Strength by 20%. It also promotes healthy hair growth, helps hair to retain more moisture and helps to prevent split ends
3. Enhancing Hair Health: Herbs such as Bhringraj, Triphala, Mehendi help to strengthen the hair, reduce hair fall, and improve overall scalp health. These are age-old remedies, and when processed in Cow’s milk for a time period of 14 days, lead to a formula that makes the product highly impactful, providing your hair all the nourishment it deserves.
4. Soothing and Relaxing: ShiroCare should be used in massages to soothe and relax the muscles, reducing tension and promoting overall relaxation.
5. How to Use: Apply oil to your scalp and massage with your fingertips using a circular motion. Avoid massaging in case of severe hair fall. Give a few months for hair follicles to become strong, Apply the oil left on your palms to your hair, cover with a towel or shower cap and leave on overnight, The next day, shampoo hair as usual. Rinse thoroughly, Apply at least thrice a week.